Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I'm kinda looking forward to sharia law tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Life never gets easier, we just imagine up obstacles for people throughout history even though living conditions improve. God forbid we all just live and do what we want with the use of technology.

gently caress this dumb planet.

I'm feeling particularly nihilistic today.

i got banned fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 6, 2015

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Hardly, personal freedom is important but not at the detriment of the society you live in.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Some people do really well some people end up being raped and tortured. The system works.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I want to be King of the Dongs

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon

blacksun posted:

Still proposing MelbGoon meet at the family friendly establishment, Revolver Upstairs.

seconded.

I DJ'd there the other Sunday night and I did so much K I don't remember getting home.

'straya

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon

Murodese posted:

It's a pun

Spoonerism

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Yay nationalistic portrayal of the sweet spirit of war time mateship

Adbot