Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Robodog posted:

question: who is the most handsome and beautiful multi-billionaire crazy person???

donald trump, that hair!

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I love Palestine

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Yasser Arafat was a great man

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I'm hoping it gets good for NSW Pol.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Tomorrow when the war began?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

EvilElmo posted:

Are you trying to tell me there are greens members that are under 30? I'm yet to see one at a polling station (in a seat outside a university, then they're like 18) that isn't retired.

pretty much this whole thread mate

except for the guy in the dems, i dont know whats going on there

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
taxis are the new bike helments

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i use @hotmail.com you mob of galahs

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
wrong thread

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Gough Suppressant posted:

i think it will be lost on xylo unless he has been subjected to first dog as well.

yeah xylo hates first dog with a passion, political cartoons thread is his fave thread and he's serious business about cartoons

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

ScreamingLlama posted:

OK, I texted the Dems National President and got a reply fairly quickly (quoted sic erat scriptum):

So really what Birb Katter posted was a "Dems need to verify they have the numbers so they can stay in the game" sort of thing, though the AEC could have worded it a bit less ominously. Truth be told, we're in no more danger of being deregistered now than we were three years ago when RebootD tried to gently caress up our registration so they could reregister the party as theirs.

can't even find 500 members mr speaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

• Locked thread