Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I heard he removed a rib to roll around on stage sucking his own dick. all my coworkers heard the same thing when they were kids.. does he know that we think this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

id suck my own dick if i could, and ive tired

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Removing a rib wouldn't help with that DUMB gently caress

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
marilyn mansion is so wise and profound and he really understands me and my struggles i wish he was my cvool older brother
-me aged 14

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I LIKE POO AND PEE, I LOVE FARTING AND SO DOES HE.
THE BEAUTIFUL TOILET, THE BEAUTIFUL TOILET

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

www posted:

id suck my own dick if i could, and ive tired

but would you do the courteous thing and swallow?

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

im interested in how this protomeme spread, it was common knowledge at my junior high school as well in the internet dark ages

there has to be a master's thesis about marilyn manson autofellatio, too bad aaron shortz kill himself before finishing the piracy of jstor or i could find out

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
not sure but mtn dew shrinksyour balls

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
it was well known to my circle of friends in the uk, and this is long before any of us had regular internet access so i dunno where it came from.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
my friend from Ecuador had heard it so it was a worldwide protomeme

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

marilyn manson could have someone else suck his dick any time he wants so it's difficult for me to believe he would put any effort into sucking his own dick.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've been trying to suck my own dick for years but if i could have someone else suck my dick any time i want i probably wouldn't put so much work into it.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
I heard the same rumor also about the guy from Tool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

no i did

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

i've been trying to suck my own dick for years but if i could have someone else suck my dick any time i want i probably wouldn't put so much work into it.

a goon once said you can lay on the top bunk, put your feet on the ceiling and walk your dick into your mouth

edit idk

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

his dick i mean

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

never trust an elf posted:

a good once said

a goon once said you can lay on the top bunk, put your feet on the ceiling and walk your dick into your mouth

don't believe his lies.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Definitely heard that rumor in middle school so it's as good as true as far as I'm concerned

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
yeah this rumor was also just a wellknown fact around my middle school and i think it being spread so worldwide just lends credence to it being a fact

open container
Sep 16, 2008

the thumbs up seems to indicate the rumor is indeed true

edit: protomeme

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/ribs.asp

ah poo poo

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

his dick is a weird fukken shape if it needed all of that censor bar

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
kinda crazy that the friend from the wonder years would grow up to be Marilyn Manson

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Haywood posted:

kinda crazy that the friend from the wonder years would grow up to be Marilyn Manson

what

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
He who suck him own dick is a shameful man

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when I was younger I could just barely touch the tip of my dick with the tip of my tongue but then I gained like 15 lbs and there's just no way

I would though I'd give myself the best blowjobs

K9
May 6, 2007

a man who hasn't sucked his own dick has lived only half a life

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I also heard that when I was a kid heh

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
man if i could suck my own dick I'd never leave the house

I dont leave the house now but id have a legitimate reason if i could

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

yeah he's the friend from wonder years (not Tom Arnold

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
also did methuselah really live 1000 years??/?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
check it and see

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
a manson suck on he own dick??

it's like the "rod stewart sucked so many navy dicks one night that he had to have his stomach pumped to remove all the semen" story that people know is false but just accept as true because gently caress, everyone else has heard it too. even heard a cool variation on it with gwen stefani around the time i first heard the manson rib story

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Haywood posted:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
one of the New Kids had to have his stomach pumped because he ingested so much semen

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Haywood posted:

I wish there was some way to track how these sorts of rumors spread pre-internet through some sort of nationwide middle school word of mouth.

see also 'my uncle works at nintendo', etc

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Otto von Ruthless posted:

I wish there was some way to track how these sorts of rumors spread pre-internet through some sort of nationwide middle school word of mouth.

see also 'my uncle works at nintendo', etc

It was called 'Summer Camp' you autist.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

never trust an elf posted:

I heard he removed a rib to roll around on stage sucking his own dick. all my coworkers heard the same thing when they were kids.. does he know that we think this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQXVgs3P7U

• Locked thread