Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Tir McDohl posted:

I just caught up on both seasons and I must say it is quite hosed Up how little Hazuki we've gotten in season 2

I was just about to say we haven't got much of her or Sapphire this season much. Hazuki is cute and a tuba and therefore good (I am biased). And Sapphire is tiny and fun. I like this season still but I wish they got to do more considering they were at least the B Squad main chars in season one and still in the ending this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Is there an episode next week? Or is it one of those "final episode to come with the last DVD/BluRay release" type episodes?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

esselfortium posted:

It's airing next week as usual.

Huh all right. Not sure how I missed that. I know it said "to be continued" but most places don't see to mention the 13th ep. Oh well, more tuba next week, yay.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

AnacondaHL posted:

Welcome to the brass section! Do you play trumpet or low brass?

This is one of the reasons I liked this show a bunch cuz hell yea, low brass section gets top billing! This is also why I was sad for so little Hazuki because tubaaaaaa. Also because she was a fun character Her and Sapphire both were fun and I missed them a lot in season 2. Ultimately I liked this season even if it didn't live up to the fun I had in the first one. Some nice good moments though and yea, Kumiko's VA did a great loving job too. I guess time to wait and see what KyoAni does next.

• Locked thread