Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I decided to watch this 'cos of all the rec's in the best anime thread for S2 and the first season is good, though I've not watched the final ep of S1 yet but for all the talk of Taki-sensei being a great teacher and the trust he puts in his students, he is a legitimately terrible actual teacher. Dude needs to actually explain what people are doing wrong rather than "yo fix this poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't give a flying fu~~~~~~~~~ck about the oboe and flute players at the start on S2 because I don't even know who they are because S1 didn't show them with any importance at all. Was oboe even there for the group shots in S1?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Skin flute

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's good then.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I finished S2 last night and it was good but S1 was better. Reina got hit pretty badly in terms of character, really one dimensional overall in comparison to S1 but Asuka remained the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah, that was nice attention to detail. Even for a terrible musician like the real life me, when I hear something I know how to play from muscle memory, it's basically instinct.

• Locked thread