Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Anyone ever been stationed in lemoore? is it as bad as it looks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I've been TAD there a few times and it was as bad as it looks (and smells) each time. A lot of the fighter guys that I talked to there led off with something along the lines of "you lucky motherfucker, you don't have to live here". I was talking with one guy about good places to go for dinner, and the high point was "well, there's a Chili's in town..."

Not to say there aren't some hidden gems to be found, but if there are, you're gonna have to dig for them.

Sounds like I'm gonna have a great 4 years

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
missing the fight tonight for duty, shoulda had a kid and got married

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Arione posted:

just watched a free stream from russia, Mayweather won! The mafia can get hosed!

Had 50 on pacquiao. not a good night

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Anyone ever hear of someone getting mast for tattoo size being out of regs?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Always nice when your chain shows open contempt towards their own and sabotages you just because they can

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Is a Charlie Chaplin mustache considered faddish? If not what regulation could it be in violation of?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Random question I was told that for most that are picking orders in the next few months they likely won't be selected for stations that are overseas or significant distances away from their current stations. The logic was because the current budget hasn't been approved so they are trying to save money on pcsing.

Does this sound right? I don't know poo poo about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

IncredibleIgloo posted:

While this is true, it happens that the end of the fiscal year is October. The 2017 budget confirmation has yet to occur though, and won't likely until February or later.

This was pretty much what I heard. I was told this 3rd hand by someone who allegedly heard it from someone who heard it from our base cmc so i took it with a grain of salt.

• Locked thread