Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

It's really good and since this current game I'm in hasn't technically finished yet, I have a 100% win rate!

Of course when Rumda passes the last turn I'll have come last by ten points....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Fat Turkey posted:

I'll sign up and watch the play through videos again if a game is arranged, up to you if you want to see if others want in or if its 1v1.

We're just about to start another one if you want to get in on it.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Anyone want to play Puerto Rico on BGA like right now?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Fat Samurai posted:

I'd be up for Terra Mystica and Tash Kalar as well, having a grand total of 0 and 2 games under my belt, respectively. Do goons hang out in IRC somewhere to set up games?

There's an irc at #boardgoons on synirc but for the terra mystica games we've just asked for players in the thread and used the on site chat once it's started.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

We're coming to the end of the current Terra Mystica game so if anyone wants to get in on the next one, now would be a good time to post.

Ideally I'd like to get a group that's all more or less GMT so that I'm not holding everyone up. I'd also like to play with expansion races.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I would be up to that if there's a slot but I haven't played a coin before

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I figure #boardgoons is the best place?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Tekopo posted:

Too late for me :(

Ditto, we could try again this weekend?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

It's not that bad, if we start 7:pm our time that's only like 11-12 for you at the earliest, surely.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

EST? What are you even complaining about!

Saturday works for me.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Tekopo posted:

Saturday it is! Meet up at around 14:00 EST then?

So it's me, you, Frisk and do we have a fourth?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'd quite like to play VC so I guess that works out.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I think I may have been misinformed - Viet Kong is not part of Donkey Kong's extended family?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

people kept referring to them as gorilla fighters :(

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'm in the same position as you tbh, I wouldn't mind playing around a bit before we actually start on Saturday

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Fat Turkey posted:

How did FITL go? Although I knew I wouldn't be able to make it for this weekend, I would like at some point to try a COIN game on VASSAL.

Aston posted:

As requested by Tekopo here are the boards of our game of Fire in the Lake tonight after each of the first three coups.

To be continued!

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Do you guys want to try and finish FiTL sometime over the long weekend?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Could play some FiTL in a bit?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'm not sure if I'll be around later but when I am I'll hang out in #boardgoons so we can try and get something going.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Does the FiTL crew want to try and finish up tomorrow sometime? Around 6 GMT/1 EST?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Anyone feel like schooling me at Tash Kalar on BGA for a bit?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I messaged you on there but then I was like I should post in the thread too. I'm about now if you still want some sweet TK action.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I was doing ok last night until space invader started unleashing explosives on innocent forest creatures

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

This is how our game went pretty much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwxLolRCkI

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Sure I'm always up for a big of tm

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

How different is new TTA? I might get in but I've only played the old version before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I joined the TTA game. I'm guessing this is going to be PBP style rather than trying to get through the whole game tonight?

• Locked thread