Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timma85
Feb 13, 2006
KAF was the dumbest place I've ever been. Between the poo poo pond, the board walk, and all the retarded regulations it made me realize reenlisting had been serious mistake. The only time I enjoyed KAF is when MP's tried to ticket my squad for picking up laundry in PT's. Everyone ran like cockroaches when a light gets flipped on. I'm not sure if the MP's attempted to chase anyone; the MP's that are at KAF have to realize how useless they are, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timma85
Feb 13, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh the Patton Museum of Armor or whatever is cool if you're into that kind of poo poo. Lots of tanks from around the world.

Unless it sucks now I went to see it in 04.

I believe they moved a lot of the stuff at the Patton Museum down to Benning since the armor school and all the other associated BS moved down there. Actually sent soldiers on detail to Know to assist in the movement of the vehicles.

timma85
Feb 13, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

Oh god does anyone still have the write-up from when that ACR unit in Germany went to the field and got drat near everything wrong? I seem to remember things like they had no stable comms, were pissing and making GBS threads all over the place because they didn't know how to make slit trenches, and in general were just the worst.

Ahh yes, 2CR's first experience with the DATE. 2CR and a horrible excuse for field training The only reason I have this saved is I was with 4/2 when the whole lovely boondoggle went down.

• Locked thread