Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

GutBomb posted:

I had one when I had a few different wheels and it was good. It looks like it would wobble but it doesn't. And it also looks like the pole in the middle would interfere with usage of the brake pedal but it doesn't. They're really solid. The parts are modular too so you can get plates that have different bolt patterns on them, different shifter mounts, different pedal brackets. You have to contact the US reseller though to get access to the spare parts.

I've got one for my g27, echoing all of this. It's a pretty solid mount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread