Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

GhostDog posted:

Since no one else made his preference known, njsykora wins with one vote:

:siren:Assetto Corsa: Sunday, 17th, 8PM (20:00) GMT.

DTM (E30,190E,Alfa155) at Zandvoort

Dream Pack 1 DLC required.

What region are you in? I want to join you guys, but I don't want to be a burden with high ping times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

jonathan posted:

Is there somewhere I can read up on AC mods ? I don't have any dlc just the minimum purchase.

Check out this Ferrari F1 car:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-f2002.8703/

It was made by a team that had access to lots of data about the car and it drives so well.

You can install the mod by downloading the file, unzipping and placing the "ferrari_f2002" folder into the following directory:

\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

That's all you need to get the car in there. Next time you start up, you should find the car in the Ferrari directory.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Got in, ping was a consistent 164-170 the whole time for me.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Yeah, I'm southern US, forgot to mention. When I did see you on the track there was no warping or anything odd. I will definitely have to practice that car a ton on that track since I only pulled off a few clean laps.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

How many people have dlc 3? Something like the GT86 at Brands Hatch might be a more relaxing time.

• Locked thread