Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Racing sims are fantastic and this is the best time currently to get into the genre. We've seen some amazing new high quality sims in the last year and Project CARS comes out in a month. :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

Project CARS, go gold already.

April 2. :getin: In before another delay.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PROJECT CARS GO GOLD ALREADY

gently caress

April 2nd, but the gold announcement is still nice because it means the release date is for real this time. Project CARS has had a gran turismo 5 style development hell.

Also here is the pcars thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3699304

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

Dream Pack 1 for Asseto Cords is out in a couple hours.

Can't wait to run the new McLarens up and down 20 miles of green hell today.

"Features the legendary Nurburgring-Nordschleife circuit in three all-new layouts: Nurburgring-Nordschleife, Tourist, Endurance. "

:homebrew:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Basticle posted:

yo, Project Cars got delayed again, this time its "mid may" so I guess I'll just go gently caress myself

At least I get to play it still but holy poo poo it's hard to defend the game and talk about how good it is when it has delays that are worse than Gran Turismo 5. People on the outside look at the delays and think it's understandably crap, experience with delays would back those assumptions up.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

F1 2015 is supposedly making strides to be much heavier on the sim side of the equation. We'll see.

Codemasters says this with every single one of their games. It's always bullshit. They lie so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

real_scud posted:

I actually picked it up this morning and it's not to bad. My biggest issue is that the codriver is totally silent, as far as bugs go it's a doozy in a rally game.

I will say that the handling feels pretty good, the tracks are longer and it's still pretty as can be.

The codriver might not even be implemented yet, since the game still isn't finished.

• Locked thread