Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

Hey, keep the noise down Jerk, this is a residential area.

GhostDog posted:

AC server works. The hardest part was actually figuring out how to connect myself via Loopback. No idea how it'll hold up under stress, bandwith and CPU should be enough but I'm wary of trusting my ISP issued router.

Anyway, proposal:

Assetto Corsa: Sunday, 16th, 8PM (20:00) GMT.

Choices:
1) Lotus 25 at Bridgehampton (My preference, but DLC car and mod track.)
2) DTM (E30,190E,Alfa155) at Zandvoort
3) GT3 at Mugello

Let's see if AC pulls more people, apparently SCE is not pretty enough for your precious time :(

I've just picked up AC and dug out my old Thrustmaster Rallye sport setup so will get some practice in and try to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

What's the details for getting connected tonight?

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

Pretty cool, qualified 5th and finished 5th, then disconnected.

Is there any in game chat to swear and and then apologise to everyone?

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

GhostDog posted:

Let me know if there's interest in another AC session on sunday or if everybody's going to be tired of sim racing after the iRacing Daytona 24.

I'll be down for some regular racing, I miss the good ol days of Goon racing in Forza 4.

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

I chanced it and put enough fuel in to do the whole race.

Can't belive I had such a good start from third, then managed to stay in first a whole lap then fudge it up by spinning on the second corner of the second lap, 4th place in the end, an improvement on last week though.

Are we sticking with DTM for a while?

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

There's a couple of good Sierra RS500 mods we could include in the DTM roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

That was by far the most annoying, undrivable car I have ever driven in a game, only managed one clean lap in practice.

I left as I was a menace to other road users in the end.

• Locked thread