Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
For those who have Hulu, season 7 is up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I watched a few episodes of season 7. When does it start to get good?

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Can someone link the reddit thread, it post a link with all of the spoiler stuff. I can't seem to find it.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Thanks y'all.

I finished season 7. It was...underwhelming. It felt in many regards that it had to reference and live in every other season. It was like chicken noodle soup without any sort of seasoning - it was serviceable, but had no flavor. I dug Kayta and Ginger was cool until I saw the untucked episodes. Hopefully they make season 8 better.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

CHiRAL posted:

She actually didn't know what a Brony was till she saw the reactions to it on Reddit (at least according to her facebook). It's kind of a shame she chose this theme considering how the internet reacts to it. Her January looks were AMAZING.

Jesus Christ. You weren't kidding. Phi Phi has come a long loving way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

spite house posted:

A little bird told me that this is absolutely, objectively, irl true. She would've had it in the bag if not for her disgraceful showing on Untucked.

I liked Ginger until I watched Untucked. After that I couldn't stand her. A buddy of mine loves her, but hasn't watched Untucked. I wonder if his perception would change if he watched it.

• Locked thread