Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I grew up twenty minutes from Battle Creek, so I'm looking forward to seeing a show set in my part of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

This is like a remake of Hot Fuzz.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Megazver posted:

But Spidey still accomplishes poo poo. The odds are against him but he does prevail in the end. Here, he's just slapped down with a monster dick scene after scene. You think you're good at anything? Nope, you're poo poo. You think you might have a good idea or two? Nope, they're all rubbish. You think you're going to accomplish anything? Lol, no.

Except his was absolutely right about the crime.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

The syrup cartel boss's goon was Choo-Choo on Justified.

Though when are they going to talk about the control Big Cereal has over local politics?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Mayhem being just an out of control "bad" cop is hilarious.

• Locked thread