Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
Okay, defective baby monitor bugging is pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Megazver posted:

I enjoyed it.

I did feel the show went a bit overboard with making GBS threads on Agnew, while sucking on Milt's dick.

That's kind of the show's point, though. Milt is Superman, while Agnew is Spiderman. Everyone loves Superman, while the universe constantly craps on Spiderman.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
Maybe the shooters from last week were a preemptive strike by the forces of Big Syrup.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
Am I the only one bracing/hoping that Milton is unconventional and hosed up on a really deep level?

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Of course Kumar is a pothead.

That's Detective Kumar to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
Probably when they have to deal with a serial cereal killer.

• Locked thread