Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
I'm a little ashamed to say that I never did beat Heartbreak as a child, and had to revisit it when I read your LP. These games were always my secret shame for playing on car rides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

Silegna posted:

You kidding? I played these all the time as a kid. Didn't understand them, but I loved the adorable little buggers. I even watched the show.

Dude I'm not saying I didn't love the hell out of them. But I had to be very careful and stealthy on car rides, because I'm the youngest of four boys. When I first got my Gameboy Advance, the Hamtaro games were the only ones my aunt got with it, because she didn't want me playing anything violent. Once I started getting other games, my brothers were merciless in teasing me about me still playing these games.

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

We still have to get Indigo color, right?

Surely, if we bring the entire bird, Bo can find a way to repurpose what's left after using the single feather to get another color.

Ooh, that's where we get red!

Really, this whole thing could have been solved very quickly if hamsters weren't mostly colorblind. Or if they brought Bob Ross hamster back to mix them some happy colors.

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

How great is Boss? He gives no fucks about those pinecones, pick-axing them out of the way.

He's just so awesome. Bossome, really.

He's pretty underpowered in the battle mini games. He should definitely have better attack and defense, since he has a helmet and the pickaxe. Them city hamsters just don't have the grit and muscle of a field hamster like Boss.

• Locked thread