Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

All Time:

12 Months:

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

post 2000's skinny puppy is unfortunately, not very good. at that point forward it is better to listen to Download or cEvin Key solo albums instead.

but there is no reason ever to be ashamed of Too Dark Park or Last Rights

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ew

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

This is my all time but I reset my plays in like 09 or something (also my all time leans heavily to 09/10 for some reason, I guess I had more time to listen to the same 4 artists over and over again when I was 19)

and this is 6 months:

see mi yah is so loving good

there is a remix album that is also very good

auzdark posted:

Last.fm used to be more a radio station kinda thing based on songs you liked to listen to - these days it's usually more used as a database on personal song plays. The site in the op just pulls the artist data from artist/album based on the amount of times you've listened to it, and shows you the artwork.

you can still use it as a radio station kind of thing to recommend new stuff based on your taste. but IMO "scrobbling" has always been its main feature. you know since it used to be audioscrobbler

• Locked thread