Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

Started out like

Then I found this:

Which pretty much necessitated:

Now with 100% more IROC tail and -100lbs of steel off the rear end:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

Leopold Stotch posted:

The dealer will not let me pay to have the car fully and independently inspected, they will only give me an inspection contingency for legal inspection status and safety. They said, well any shop you take it to will say it needs a lot of work.

Run away. Run away quickly

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

Residency Evil posted:

When do Porsches typically come off lease? Can I expect a good number of 2015s to show up this time next year?

I don't have data, but I suspect the majority of leases are in the 36-48 month range like any other brand.

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

A buddy here was politely but firmly told he'd be considered for a GT4 RS allocation when he had a 7-figure purchase history with the dealership.

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

I've been in one on track. AMA

Student's car; I wasn't driving, unfortunately. Or at least I wasn't the one operating the controls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

Nope, just stock except for the tires. That student was intermediate level, so it's not like he was getting 10/10ths out of the car. It was :krad: all the same.

Ether Frenzy posted:

Have you ever been in a factory car that was louder inside? Utterly berserk capabilities on these things and the roar from 6" behind your head is incredible as they hit 8+k

It is indeed loud for a factory car, but not loud next to mufflerless race cars. My helmet is effective at noise reduction in the latter, so the GT4RS wasn't uncomfortable.

SlapActionJackson fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 23, 2024