Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
You could post a new pic everyday and I would dig it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
I had some extra cash and bought a 944 for a 3rd car.

It immediately had a no start no tach bounce which led to a new fuel relay, fuel filter, plugs and wires, etc.

Turned out to be bad speed/ref sensor (which tested on a multimeter fine, but apparently not good enough). That was a lovely job made shittier by the PO's use of locktite on not only the sensor bolts, but the bracket bolts and a busted off sensor. Oh well, it's old and beat but great fun to run around town in. I think this brings my average owned vehicle year avarage to 1994.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Fuuuuck that’s tight. Make a thread or something.