Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

I saw one on the road today for the first time. The car looked great! But the beigeish color it was painted just looked sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Congrats! Drop the top and drive the pants off of it.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

What he said. URO is uber garbage.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Residency Evil posted:

I’ve done 3 fly and drives:

2010 VW GTI I found on the Mk6 gti forums with a stage I APR tune. I bought it from a graduating doctor in San Antonio and drove to Wisconsin when I was starting residency. In retrospect, the sketchiest thing I’ve done since I bought a one way ticket to San Antonio and never told anyone who I was meeting. Awesome car and I wish I had held on to it.

I also did a fly and drive to San Antonio. I picked up my M3 there and drove it back to PA. That experience cemented my opinion to never buy another car from the North.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

I love my high mileage E36 M3 for this reason. With 288k miles on it, it feels completely disposable so I don’t ever feel bad wringing it out.

ThirstyBuck fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jul 25, 2022

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

CancerCakes posted:

I want to buy a 924.

UN/post combo :perfect:

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Elite Taco posted:

change the thread title already.

Yes

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Elite Taco posted:

Still unclear whether I want to choose to afford consistent track time.

I'm having fun finding out!

I’m in a similar place. I’m not sure where this rabbit hole of HPDE I’ve started down ends but I’m having so much fun I’ve decided that the answer is not important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

TheBacon posted:

Manual BMW E91 wagon xdrive OP.

To get that combo he will pay Macan money for a car that will be 12-15 years old.