Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
Man I wish those were around back when I worked at the tuning shop I was at.

That's really nice looking and I would love to push that on a track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

kensei posted:

So, it was the coolant cap the whole time. The shop offered to replace it the first time but I told them no, I had just gotten it from Amazon. They have a tester for it and found out it was defective. I got a new one from them which they tested and have not had an issue since. I am livid with the part being defective, it was certified to use with my car. Just bad luck.

Oh that's infuriating, because I've had that happen before where the last thing I checked was the newest thing I got because surely this brand new part couldn't be broken out the box, right?

I won't buy car parts off Amazon anymore because I have zero faith in the authenticity of supposed "OEM" parts, even from what are supposed to be reliable sellers.