Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Why does it have to be a 356? Building an outlaw isn't going to be cheap either way because air cooled chassis but honestly the only reason this is hell is the insistence on the 356 platform

I mention this because isn't the outlaw part the "fun" mentioned in the fun/cost ratio? Don't get me wrong I looooove 356s replica or not but they aren't supposed to be a hoot to drive (relative to similarly outlandish options)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Residency Evil posted:

It does, and it's pretty great. Honestly it seemed ridiculously short at first, but I've quickly gotten used to it and love it.

Yep, also without it it doesn't match the rev timing, so like kimbo said its a must

Good job man, LOVE the white! Someone in my office park has a white one just like that, so I've already spent years pining over it and yours can't hurt me.

I never get tired of that soft top flying buttress look.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Posh af, grats man

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Motronic posted:

Refer to the thread title.

(you're totally correct...it's not even fun)

It always bugged me that the analog speedometer was literally worthless for street driving because 0-70 is less than a third of the total and bit over an inch in length