Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
pallas's cats own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
google is bad at this:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

chome

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
so glad ebooks came around so book publishing wasnt restricted by the PUBLISHING ELITE

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Space-Pope posted:

plz tell me it just cuts to her eating a fully loaded baked potato

nah it's just a special salad utensil

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWW20wNfqXU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
hi my name is tony jaa, and i am here to destroy your entire world with my knees

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

bsd is poo poo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

what is that

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i meant what he was taking

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Necc0 posted:

holy poo poo this reminded me of bagman so i went out to find it and someone uploaded a hi-res version of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcGzSlghZg

old school internet

speaking of this kind of poo poo, there used to be some old internet movie made in like the early 2000s (or maybe late 90s) that was some santa clause short where he gets raided by the fbi.

anyone remember what that was?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

nah it was older than this, and lower budget.

at some point the fbi kicks in the door and shoots an elf.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
on the upside, i discovered this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UweTmUGtZg

"computer santa"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

prefect posted:

when you get to the second stage, she says "i can speak!", and a male voice goes "oh, no!"

it's a fun pinball table, though :blush:

yeah but the whole thing relies on getting one shot. like you cant even get a decent score without the jackpot. i stopped playing that one because of that :/

attack from mars supremacy

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

waka gawker flame

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that's folk metal and I don't listen to nazis thx

i know but basically anyone who claims they are a pagan or an "odinist" is really just a nazi

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

NoneMoreNegative posted:

:unsmith: HAIL

E:

I can't help thinking theres something wrong with this cover..? :o:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

NoneMoreNegative posted:

no officer we are dressed as Donald Duck and his nephews!

/is armlocked facedown in the grass wearing a sailors cap, weskit and bollock naked from the waist down. a policewoman drapes a blanket around three sniffling children.

lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
if you dont wash your cast iron pans you are a gross goon monster

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Tanith posted:

what exactly am I looking at here

Black pudding with cheese topping and a boiled egg.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

all reserved for flash

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
aw that image was fake

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

kemikalkadet posted:

They're doing it wrong. You're supposed to tie the indian to the cannon, not to a tree:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun

A commonly reported method of blowing a man

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

kwinkles posted:

you can basically make velveeta with cheese and sodium citrate, that's basically what kraft american cheese is

http://modernistcuisine.com/recipes/silky-smooth-macaroni-and-cheese/

you can do it with any cheese and make it weird and runny like velveeta

i mix sodium citrate with all sorts of cheese and they all pretty much own

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

SmokaDustbowl posted:

nobody makes music videos anymore and it sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_T2DNUgB_0

• Locked thread