Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Liver Disaster posted:

im gonna need a scale here

if it helps, that's how they make baseballs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

madeupfred posted:

Dude you need to quit loving posting the YOSPOS bitch. Stop. She doesn't post with anything meaningful for a reason and she's not interested in you. Who am I? The man whom she is in love with. She already told me not to worry, she's not interested in you. Sorry I bothered you kid. I've dated her since 2 summers ago. If you aren't trying to get at my woman or being inappropriate I don't care if you post her occasionally. Just don't try anything man. You'll embarrass yourself and anger me. We are in love and we're making love tomorrow. So if you have any ill intentions with my woman you can forget it right now. I'm the biggest and best she's ever had, only man she's ever loved and the only man who could truly satisfy her physically. You will never have her. And she loves me. I don't have any problems with you if you are over my woman and realize you will never be with or touch her again. I apologize for coming off as a dick, just me and the YOSPOS bitch are really deep in love and we've been through a lot and I just moved back home and it makes me a little jealous and angry to see a man she used to IRC before me is posting her pics.... We don't need any extra bullshit or drama right now, so don't bring us any please is all I ask friend. If you try to talk to her any way but as a brother, or you try to see her at all, if she tells me you do anything inappropriate or anything outside of what a strict brother like friend would do, we are going to have a huge problem. I will leave you alone now dude if you're not trying to get at the woman who I love and whom is in love with me. That entire summer she was with me. She left BYOB for me. She's been with me ever since, she even loved me and made love to me before she EVER let anything happen with you. You didn't please her. She didn't have strong feelings for you at all. And she immediately ended poo poo with you for me once she knew I loved her too. So get any ideas of the past out of your head. None of this truth should bug you if you're over her but I'm just making sure. I hate when my baby's friends have ill intentions and she thinks they are just friends and have no alternative motive. But idk if I trust you at all. If I can trust you to not stress me and my baby or gently caress with our love tell me. I will leave you alone and apologize. But if you aren't over her and you're tryna "get some" or you're tryna get back in her life, it's NOT HAPPENING. She said you were nothing to her, and the sex was bad anyway haha. You're small and weak and she said it all felt wrong after being with me. She's been with me ever since. We're in love. And tomorrow me and her will be together in my room making love alll day how we always have together. If you have a problem speak up like a man or tell me our love doesn't bug you and I'll apologize, it's simple. So??? What is it? You are after my woman then huh?! Tell me the loving truth man. Don't you dare be disrespectful and gross enough to bring it up, but if if you ask her about anything she shared with me about your weak rear end, she may be nice and lie to you, or she may not care and tell you the truth. Either way. I'm her soul mate and her boyfriend of the past two years almost. And she tells me everything and NEVER lies to me. I don't care haha. Just stay away from my YOSPOS bitch. I sincerely apologize if you have no ill intentions and aren't trying to make moves with my woman. And i respect you as a guy in the service. I'm sure you're an ok dude. But just as a friend. You're nothing to my YOSPOS bitch but a brother like friend. I just wanna be sure you know it and don't forget it. Find a nice classy woman where you are stationed, marry her.... But back off of mine. You will never even compare to me in her eyes. Not even close haha. I just don't need you interfering with me and the YOSPOS bitch's love. It's our lives man. It's really not cool.... Goodbye man, good luck. Respect to you being in the service. Sorry to bring your day down with my crazy bullshit but. Me and the YOSPOS bitch are head over heels.... I can't help but be crazy about her. I love her with all of my heart and I will protect her from her untrustworthy fake friends. Not saying you are one. But you're dodging telling me what's going on in your head so I'm questioning a lot right now. Just know I'm never gonna hurt her, I'm always going to have her back, I'd give my life for her without hesitation, and I will protect her from anything, everything, and anyone. She is the love of my life. I fully intend to marry and give the YOSPOS bitch my children. And we've talked a lot about it. Just don't make poo poo harder than it already is. I just moved back and me and her miss each other so badly and we are FINALLY go to see each other tomorrow and make love for the first time since Halloween.... I hope you don't hate me man. I'm a good dude. Just protective of the woman who holds my heart. And who's heart I hold and must protect. I hope you can understand. She promised me there's nothing at all to worry about with you and that she's not interested :"/ I wish I knew before I embarrassingly went off on you. I'm so sorry man. I'm sorry. Please don't mention this to my baby :/ I'm really embarrassed and while she will understand, I just feel like an rear end for attacking you when you have nothing with my YOSPOS bitch and no intention to. Good bye brother. I hope you find your one true love someday. It'll make you crazy, trust me, but you'll find her one day. I found mine when I was really young. And it's my YOSPOS, bitch :)

thanks for the picture, which i enjoyed

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

heres a syndicated comic strip wherein a man drinks a mug full of dog cum

she just has it lying out on the side while she tends to garfield

what has jon interrupted

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nygh... nygh!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Siljmonster posted:

it would be better if it was an owl

don't post my default reaction to things

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

their diet needs more fibre imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sweevo posted:

dildos are getting weird

NWS, faintly

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

someone please kill me

text me

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this guy seems familiar

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sweevo do you have the RIFTS pic your avatar comes from

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thanks

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

for some reason i always associate that, with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8faq5amdK30

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

holy poo poo this is such a weird coincidence

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

it's a ¢ not a ☢

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

PS. Love the cabin posted:

just imagine metal filings and lemon juice being forced down your cockhole

can confirm this worked perfectly, i am now not horny at all, although i am quite sleepy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

big scary monsters posted:

where does it go?

it doesn't matter. it's his hole. it was made for him.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ugh it's dribbling down her top

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

why do i think that i know that this is a picture you took

i don't understand where this knowledge came from

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thanks for posting the entire internet i'll look at it all and absorb it for sure, in a way i might not do if it was spaced out over multiple much smaller posts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's also the cover of a scifi book and has been the cover of an old White Dwarf magazine. weird doughmouth creature gets around

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bhodi posted:

someone has one as their avatar with the caption "This man may never escape his watery grave" hth

there used to be dozens of these. lowtax gave them out a long time ago.

now only a few remain...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

big scary monsters posted:

replace jeremy clarkson with david attenborough imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY436JiiCjg

PEENT

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he had no style
he had no grace

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ayy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lonely garbage computer men fixating on pandas and linux

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

pram posted:

the 'dump mindshare got together and wanted to decide: whats the most FTW animal?

- atomicthumbs w/ extremely meek and autistic voice: umm, corgies.. are pretty for th--
- buff as gently caress alpha truck unloader guy cutting him off: haha, no. red pandas bitch.

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

only the receptionist survived...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

syscall girl posted:

this didn't get enough love

click the ? on uzi cube dude's posts and just look at all of that gorgeous poo poo

or he could post them in small chunks and people wouldn't scroll past after the fifth image

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

please edit this so that it leaves irregular, small unfilled pockets of white space near the end of the gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

lev grossman (gross man)

• Locked thread