Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
borderlands 2 is dece but the first one is pretty bad, haven't played Pre-Sequel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

precision posted:

my girlfriend hung a madoka magica wall scroll over our bed

i'm sure at least one of you thinks i'm kidding but i assure you i am not

it's your gf so that's p cool actually

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hey ArfJason, Gone Home is a good game and you're a little bitch baby :smugmrgw:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Adam Bowen posted:

It's bad because it gives you positive encouragement to keep posting no matter how bad your posts are, you need an avatar that detects whether your post is good or bad and gives a thumbs up or down based on that. You could also just make it a thumbs down.

maybe you should have a thumbs down bitch

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sleeveless posted:

-The Half-Life 2 formula was getting old when Ep 2 came out in 2007, not even the developers can pretend to be interested in a linear shooter with health packs and giant seesaws anymore.

This seems like a reason to make HL3, not a reason not to. The last game is getting long in the tooth, so now's a good time to rework poo poo.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I went :stonk: at first but then I realized the pun and went "oh, that's not so bad actually, just... unfortunate."

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Funkmaster General posted:

I mean, I think technically speaking the timeline specifies that the events happened in modern day or the near future, and by the time you're playing it's well into the future after several generations in vaults, BUT it still fits the bill because of how culture seemingly froze in the 60s in the fallout world.

it's not in our past, it's in a present/near future where technology evolved differently (more along the lines of what we expected the future to look like in the 50s)

what the dude was asking about was, like, a post-apocalyptic work set during the French Revolution or Middle Ages or sth

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Funkmaster General posted:

Literally all of this was what I said, including the part where it probably isn't what he was actually looking for.

suck my balls i'm illiterate :smug:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Liquid Penguins posted:

destructoid is a bad website

djynn flyssa got a job

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Looper posted:

Oh, like the sword from Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced?

what no

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2552216

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Looper posted:

Oh, that's weird. You're weird

no, the guys who want to gently caress yoshi are weird :smugbert:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
nintendo is anime but it's the gay kind of anime for babys