Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

He said that bee allergies weren't real so he brought a bunch of bees to work to prove to an employee who was allergic that he wasn't allergic.

Hahah holy poo poo what was the outcome of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

It's a shame LOTRO is so similar to WoW as to make people not bother since they're already playing WoW, since it does a lot of the basic WoW stuff better than Blizzard, and as a bonus, the writing is merely kind of boring instead of brain-damagingly stupid.

I use to like LOTRO a lot. I played for the first few expansion packs with goons, and it was a ton of fun. Then the goon clique I played with quit and moved onto other games, and the quality of the content took a massive nose dive with the switch to free to play.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VideoGames posted:

next up: kids react to shitposting

They are all my posts.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jon Do posted:

Old People react to Star Citizen 10k+ backers

The horror... the horror.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CJacobs posted:

Whenever I see Bayonetta all I can think about is Hideki Kamiya trying as hard as he can not to jerk off to her but failing miserably, and then talking about blocking people on twitter or something.

It's the glasses that do it for him.

How come he keeps claiming he has nothing to do with Bayonetta 2 when he is in the credits? Does he just hate Bayonetta fans that much? I wouldn't blame him.

• Locked thread