Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Awesome! posted:

buy a $2 plastic game case from ebay that holds 20+ 3/DS games

i have a tiny tool box that some candy tools came in and i ate and now 3ds games live in it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Please don't buy Ubisoft games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

In general, posters, unless they are in a frame and probably even then, are more of a college thing in terms of decor.

i have a framed year of luigi poster

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Slur posted:

I just realized the only 3 games I'm anticipating have a release date of 'To Be Announced'. I'm now feeling a deep sense of disappointment.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Accordion Man posted:

They're not if you actually want to have a story and/or you don't have them emote to make up for their lack of talking like Mario in the RPGs. Half-Life 2 is awkward as hell for example because everybody talks to Gordon and he doesn't say anything.

Stories are dumb.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Accordion Man posted:

They are good, video games just have been pretty bad with them. They're getting better though.

No thanks.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't know who Caius is, and it's weird for me to not know an FF character.

dude!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

The last FF game I played at any length was 12. I actually don't tend to play a lot of games, I just get really into specific ones.

ff13-2 is really cool.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I read the plot summary on a wiki once and it sounded unhinged in a fun way.

You probably have a clearer idea of the plot than someone who played it did, it doesn't matter.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gay skull posted:

it's funny how a few pages back i mentioned how people who say the 13 series is good always have to give reasons and now you guys are trying to say they're good without reasons and it's like, lmao, i called you guys out on it hardcore

yeah ok

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i fuckin love writing long posts i write them all the drat time but i gotta hold back cuz known insane retard gay skull owned me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sleeveless posted:

-Kojima has been openly trashing his masters at Konami since the PS2 era and has made it no secret that he only keeps making MGS games because they make him which is why they keep getting more unhinged and masturbatory with every installment. If anything it's surprising he lasted this long.
-Nintendo bombed so hard with the WiiU that a $10 billion war chest that fanboys bragged would keep them in business until 2050 was depleted in about three years, it's only because of all the fuckery between the yen and the US dollar artificially inflating their net worth that they were even able to hold out this long.
-The Half-Life 2 formula was getting old when Ep 2 came out in 2007, not even the developers can pretend to be interested in a linear shooter with health packs and giant seesaws anymore.
-Sega's console games have been floundering in quality and sales ever since they ran out of stillborn Dreamcast sequels to dump onto the original Xbox, the fact that they managed to hold out this long is surprising and them being one of the first Japanese devs to pay attention to the PC is the smartest thing they've done this decade.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Excels posted:

where are the epic april Fools jokes??????????

this is a good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

I worked at a store that had an N64 display when DK64 came out, so it would basically just play the loving DK rap across the entire store endlessly.

THIS KONG
HAS A FUNNY FACE

Evidence that long term exposure to Donkey Kong 64 may cause brain damage.

• Locked thread