Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The only good game coming out in March is Mario Party 10. Everything else is a stream of garbage or bejeweled clones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is gaming dead? I say yes.

Gaming better than it's ever been and the only people who disagree are idiots in their 30s or older

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Colecovision was really good and so was intellivision.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I personally liked the vectrex because it was so weird and had a starwar Death Star game (or off brand).

I mean most games before the NES won't hold up and really only SNES games kinda do.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The one on the 3DS was kinda neat in a relaxing way.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I mean I still enjoy a lot of old games but wouldn't recommend someone play them now.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I enjoyed a link between worlds and while I may say LttP is better I'll chalk it up to nostalgia

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Never was a fan of harvest moon games but I guess they're ok except the RPG ones those were trash

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

There's RPG ones? Like battling turnips or something?

Nah it's those rune factory games

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Chrono Trigger and Mario RPG are the only JRPGs that are good and could be recommended.

The only good final fantasies are 3(6) and 9. The rest are garbage.

All other JRPGs may be fun to play if you're cool with JRPGs otherwise they're garbage

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Also blanket statement of JRPGs are bad is fine too

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

gay skull posted:

9 is good but slow as poo poo to the point where it's really bad unless you're dying of cancer and are on a morphine drip so you're high the entire time and don't mind the horrible pacing of the entire game

That's fair but even then it's still better than all the other final fantasies besides 3(6)

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Hog Inspector posted:

which dragon quests are good. i never really played them beyond the first

Ehhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

10 is garbage and so are its fans (like most/all final fantasy)

• Locked thread