Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
infected mushroom is good gaming music

you
are
welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm in journalism and can confirm that we are actively working to destroy gaming culture.

commenting on a redtube video is not journalism

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

A Spider Covets posted:

im going to Italy in May and im real fuckin glad the n3ds exists. also the new actual harvest moon comes out at the end of this month, no more deceivers

oh for real

its not another minecraft ripoff version like the last one?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i bought the last harvest moon that came out for my wife and she was pretty disappointed, will probably pick up 'story of seasons' and see whats up

is it published by natsume cause lol if so. natsume usa somehow still in business in spite of itself

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah just play the original ffvi, with the patch if those bugs really bother you.

idk you could play the gba one with no sound and that's not so bad i suppose. youre right though, its a shame they haven't released a 'perfect' edition with no load times, added content, and fixed bugs.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
oh poo poo i had no idea, that's good news. i'll have to check that out, thanks.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bicyclops posted:

Also, i forget if it was that magic block literally did nothing and just used your regular block % or the other way around, but it made a ton of weapons and shields ridiculously overpowered. I love final fantasy broken math, and it is probably why I played so much FF8

same. ff8 gets a lot of heat and no matter how often it is explained to me i never follow exactly why, it was a pretty great game especially if your favorite part of rpgs are the numbers

gay skull posted:

also Blind didn't work so everyone could wear cool shades, guilt free. like you thought "oh no my attack accuracy will be reduced!" but nope, it's just cool shades. thanks octopus monsters in the waterfall for the free shades

lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
everything Kefka says is better in woolseys world

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i found a chocograph of the last page of talking about ff9 and its a pic of the goatman

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FactsAreUseless posted:

Giant Canyon

"I heard you should look for the ring, kupo..."

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

i am boycotting ea for their lovely business practice of never releasing any games worth buying

new av owns

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

StashAugustine posted:

i liked the canticle for leibowitz one

yea it was good

but the bun lebowski (or the big lebunski) is really good. i assume that is what it is going for.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
mario party should have a mini game where you reenact that famous scene from beetlejuice where jump in the line plays and winona rider & friends do the conga

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ArfJason posted:

buy rayman and if you feel like it call of juarez gunslinger

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it is an exceptional platformer and a lot of fun. it's the best value of 10 bucks you can get on the steam store right now for fun per dollar.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i really should start the mgs hd collection

i'm always concerned i forgot everything that happened in mgs on psx tho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
man if you think that having a 401k is mockable you need to wise up homie

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

A Spider Covets posted:

things that are pro:

stock options
healthcare
not baking onself to death in one's car
video games

that call back always makes me laff rip goon and goon wife you pill heads

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
type 0 is good so far

haven't played the xv demo yet might never bother

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

gay skull posted:

The best part about Final Fantasy arguments is that people who say anything from the 13 series is good always has to list reasons why, before anyone asks

Meanwhile with 6 and 9 you can just say they're good and drop the mic

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

lightning returns is good

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hahahahahahahhaha i'm the hahahahahahahahaha adam sandler you loving idiot are you serious hahahahah

its like that cyberbullying tweet except its about giving adam sandler scripts, like just stop reading hahahahah

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

remember kids if a stranger comes up and offers you a video game story, just say no thanks and call the police

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

A Spider Covets posted:

i was really looking forward to watching the husband play the new Silent Hill because i am enormous pussy and cant play scary games on my own, hope this won't mess it up. the demo spooked the gently caress out of me.

yeah same, i had the wife play pt for me after a while. for what its worth silent hills probably would have been too horror and not enough survival for what people want from silent hill games, so it might have been for the best.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it is very funny to me that atelier shallie has better voice acting on a smaller budget than type 0 hd

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
reaping gently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro