Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?

Is this going to be a cycle of brood-specific enchantments (and the end of the Ascendancy/Siege/x megacycle), or just the general representation of the DRAGONSTORMS :black101:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?

Entropic posted:

Nah it's just the mandatory goofy do-nothing red rare enchantment.

Not complicated enough. I'm sure there's going to be something that costs more and does it randomly.

Spiderdrake posted:

Man, it's like two mana for a hasted Bird of Paradise. Think of the value.

Two Time Walks.

apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?
I just went 4-1, taking second! Went Silumgar and had a really fun/synergistic Exploit-fueled deck. Sacrificing Youthful Scholar to Silumgar Sorceror to counter a huge dragon, get two cards, and still be up a 2/1 flyer is a great feeling in Magic.

apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Goblin Screwdriver will finally reveal what a rigger is and what a contraption is

Goblin Screwdriver | 2
Artifact {Mythic}
1, T: Assemble target Contraption (You do not need a Rigger in play to activate this ability)

"..now where did I put that blasted thing?"
--Daretti

apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?

Sickening posted:

I just played against someone with actual ssg pins on his mat. I haven't stop laughing. I just can't.

The only time I've actually seen that, the guy was a complete tool that was trying to bait the most inexperienced player into either a) making violations, or b) letting him get away with breaking rules by lying.

For the record, this was in a super-casual pickup Conspiracy draft; there was literally one pack on the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?
I think Sylvan Scrying was reprinted solely so you can find your Expedition pulls during drafts and reveal as :smug:

• Locked thread