Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

fire the mystery person and make cumt the ik

actually hold on a sec

k just checked my pms, not me, proceed with making cumt the ik!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

don't make me ik, im already over it

Lil Cunty

thank you classicist and wetnightmare :glomp:

ty crap

ty landy

joke_explainer

WD-40 posted:

yeah you guys were great. Truly you will live in the annals of byob history.

Stormyish

WD-40 posted:

heh on you crazy diamond

treasure bear

please let us know and make us feel safe

Stormyish

I bet it's gonna be that ghost dude who came on unconscious people's feet
neither parties would have seen it coming

verily carefree

cummtuh or cumtee

Scaly Haylie

cumtoes :whitewater:

i am he

ron is one of the best. good luck to him.

XyloJW

i am he posted:

why is the font in that pm so big. is it a photoshop. did everyone else just get owned.

man since when does DCT do the "it's you" pm, that's my job, you know that.

cuntman.net

im waiting for the dramatic entrance

i am he

XyloJW posted:

ralp pmed me actually.. and then dct when it actually happened lol

verily carefree

ive been there, byob. past BYOB 8.2, past the Main subforum, all the way to forums.somethingawful.com. They're lying to you ITT

XyloJW

i am he posted:

ralp pmed me actually.. and then dct when it actually happened lol

oh wait I think i was out of town when you were ik'd so I just posted in the mod forum asking ralp to handle it? w/e

Stormyish

XyloJW posted:

I wanna know next month's iks and friday's powerball numbers

tao of lmao

i am he posted:

ron is one of the best. good luck to him.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
all my dreams have come true

ron color
Hey thanks classicist and we nightmare for feburary modship. Everything went great, awesome, thanks guys.... although we didn't have a black history month thread so. better luck next time. You might have noticed i'm using capital letters and punctuation now. That's because Im the new IK and i'm using my Adult Voice. so when i'm replacing passages of ts elliot with references to wu tang or ms painting a butt onto someones avatar, you know that im very serious about respect. NOT respect for me, but respect for something awful.com byob forum idiot king and what that means to all 30+ of us thank you

verily carefree

ron color posted:

Hey thanks classicist and we nightmare for feburary modship. Everything went great, awesome, thanks guys.... although we didn't have a black history month thread so. better luck next time. You might have noticed i'm using capital letters and punctuation now. That's because Im the new IK and i'm using my Adult Voice. so when i'm replacing passages of ts elliot with references to wu tang or ms painting a butt onto someones avatar, you know that im very serious about respect. NOT respect for me, but respect for something awful.com byob forum idiot king and what that means to all 30+ of us thank you

lol

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

:swoon:

playground tough

ron color posted:

fukin tite u r ta man rawn

treasure bear

congrats GEExCEE and ron color

thank you Wetnightmare and Classicist

tao of lmao

ron color posted:

You might have noticed i'm using capital letters and punctuation now. That's because Im the new IK and i'm using my Adult Voice.

what like 5 minutes and you've already sold out? smdh

Lil Cunty

Garbage Person posted:

what like 5 minutes and you've already sold out? smdh

he didn't sell out. he bought in

ty crap

ty landy

deep dish peat moss

ron color posted:

Nice.

beer pal

good picks

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

verily carefree

i for one am glad that roncolor and GxC are mods

landy.

ron color posted:

yes we can! yes we can! yes we can!

the unabonger
noice

Grass Effect
congratulation, g-friend and ron-friend! you won the BYOB! :peanut:

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

except for me, dogcrash truther, and fluffieduckie. we're perma mods.

This statement is 66% correct

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Grass Effect

FluffieDuckie posted:

This statement is 66% correct

ho ho ho... more like 33%

ron color
uh Actually 33+66 is 99%.....THAts pretty much 100 so i dont see whats so funny

GEExCEE

byob 8.2: crang

ron color
can i do that. I dont think i can do that.

edit: gently caress..

Grass Effect

GEExCEE posted:

byob 8.2: crang

change it.... hah... you can't? too bad...!

XyloJW

ron color posted:

can i do that. I dont think i can do that.

edit: gently caress..

Oh uh and I guess you should get Jett's Script so you can have mod buttons in BYOB. I have no idea where it is hosted and I literally always forget to tell IKs.

ron color
i hope i emptyquoted him enough this month, otherwise im locked out.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

XyloJW posted:

Oh uh and I guess you should get Jett's Script so you can have mod buttons in BYOB. I have no idea where it is hosted and I literally always forget to tell IKs.

oh whoops. i'll send em

• Locked thread