Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

joke_explainer posted:

I couldn't find a primary source for a documented incident for historic surface-supplied diving explosive decompression with a couple minutes googling but there's lots of mentions of it. It's probably boring anyway, they would just be like some captain's log entry like "The See spat out another Godforsaken Dyver this morning; God's wroth against those who would Smyte his Design by Walking Under these Foul Waters is Mighty. Their Damned Souls Arrive in Hell Tubefyied" or something.

ty bacalou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

I have done a very cool thing on my bicycle which has unconventional adjustments made to it. I did it in irreverence to my elders. I am pretty sure they know how punk rock I am now

e: im sorry i dont thin this was supposed to be here

also i remember that wertjoe post, that was ages ago good necro

fema crisis actor fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jun 25, 2015

fema crisis actor

pig slut lisa posted:

code:
I was speaking generally .. not to any1 in particular. Theres a big trend in threads of people misunderstanding
the meanings of phrases in it on purpose in order to ask goofy questions about the discussion criteriea.
nobody does it better than YOSPOS but GBS and BYOB do it well too. Im clarifying so that theres no funny requests
for further clarification of discussion criteria or posts saying stuff like Yeah OP Im a BYOB person ... i bring my own
beer to partys etcetera
                              /

ty bacalou!

fema crisis actor

there's a bunch of ron, qwerinty, and wd posts that belong in here, also lots from other people

ty bacalou!

fema crisis actor

dogcrash truther posted:

then put em in here!

I want to, but I have so little time, I think I'm staying in tonight so maybe then

fema crisis actor

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Wacky internet irony troll: I love to post my dick and gently caress dogs and harass women. Here's some goatse and here's my hairy penis.

Me: Ok, let's see it. Let's see all that.

Troll: *suddenly shy and 'beta'*

fema crisis actor

Qwerinty posted:

there's a local garbage cover band, called trash, and they play all the instruments using things they found out of the dump. the guitarist has a milk carton with tennis wire, the drummer some rat skulls and straws for drumsticks, and the lead singer sings through a crumpled up dixie cup with a hole in it

fema crisis actor

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

*takes drag on cigarette*

I tell ya man it's a hell of a thing, being hooked on phonics

*leans back, looks out window*

didn't work for me.

didn't

work

for

me...

ty bacalou!

fema crisis actor

Being a space cop is pretty chill, because if you gain too much weight they don't put you on a bicycle, they just send you to a planet with lower gravity

fema crisis actor

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

THREAD OF GOOD POSTS

looks like gbs posts to me :evilbuddy:

fema crisis actor

no they will not posted:

girl: u up
me: Yes.
girl: im so wet
me: That's fine.
girl: my parents arent home
me: OK.

fema crisis actor

Luvcow posted:

*bartender approaches, sees me pointing at the vodka he slides the bottle over to me* "tough day uh?"

*i nod my head slowly* "yeah..." *voice cracks* "you could say that..."

*bartender wipes the tears from the bar in front of me* "you wanna talk about it?"

*i gulp down a huge quaff of liquor before speaking* "thread got gassed..." *chokes up, sniffles*

*other people at the bar gasp, bar tender chokes back tears* "drinks are on the house tonight buddy"

fema crisis actor

agrred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

Qwerinty posted:

the world around me is rubble and ash. i have survived, hiding in my clawfoot tub and rocking out the blast. i'm.. the only one left. i have all the time in the world. *tub stopper is melted to a pile of rubble* no.. it's not fair.. there was TIME now

• Locked thread