Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
As you're in the EEA, I'd recommend Mamut Photo. Their physical shop is in Prague (and is worth a visit if you're ever in the area but they will ship anywhere at reasonable rates. AFAIK, they are pretty much the most complete supplier of alternative process equipment in Europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Catsby posted:

Thanks for the tip, it looks like a really good site.
I work part time in the last remaining real photo lab in my city, and I talked to my boss just now, he could order some from Maco the next time he orders supplies, but it'll be another month or so.
It will actually be slightly more expensive than Mamut, but I really hate dealing with shipping and customs, so I think I'll just let my boss deal with it.
He did say I was a retard for wanting to do cyanotype since it's super toxic and the sunlight will be too weak in winter to expose it, but I guess nothing worth doing is easy.

Have another print, a contact print of a selfie I made on 4x5 Washi paper to test the EI.

You don't have to pay customs fees in Norway on EU-sourced goods. Or is that not the case anymore?

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
You should still link the stuff you shoot even if you can't inline it. Just put NSFW tags around the link as necessary.

• Locked thread