Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

there are several forums here where this post might be relevant, i encourage you to find one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i skipped around that transformers vid and lol at everything, especially the continuing trend of blockbusters bending over backward to appeal to chinese audiences

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Suspicious posted:

i remember in "i, robot" someone says to will smith "nice shoes" and he answers "vintage 2004". i'm used to product placement but i had never seen actors actually acknowledge it in-character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjB6r-HDDI0

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

:pwn:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

some product placement might not feel out of place if it weren't for the fact that tv always uses fake brands or just hides the brands if they're not being paid

catching up on parks & rec and when chris walks in with a petsmart bag and says he stopped by petsmart it feels really awkward and forced even though that's exactly a thing one would say irl

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

man i do not care about any of this i just really don't want to work today

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hawaii five-o subway clip

ms surface referred to as "ipad" by nfl commentators clip

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

"it's go time, marvelites"

say that out loud. i dare you

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

don't forget most of those hashtagged tweets are just promoting other poo poo on a trending hashtag

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

works fine as long as you do a Stan Lee voice :allears:

lol if you know what "a stan lee voice" is

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the only good billboard is in pittsburgh http://www.thelastbillboard.com/

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol. owned

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

smythe do you ever get to act in the plays or do you just do the computers for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

smythe when are you putting on YOSPOS: The Musical

• Locked thread