Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

diwilli
Jul 16, 2011

dik-dik posted:

Making Kenji's Green Chili Chicken today and holy loving poo poo my entire apartment smells amazing right now. Can't wait to dig in.

That is an amazingly easy and delicious recipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

diwilli
Jul 16, 2011

Trastion posted:

Every one of Kenji's recipes are just salt. That is the flavor profile he likes. I think some chef yelled at him one time for not using enough salt so now he uses 10x as much as needed in everything.

I really do not understand why people like the guy as none of his recipes are good at all. They are ok for a base idea as long as you alter them greatly to add flavor and reduce the salt.

Some of my very favorite recipes are Kenji's.