Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
itt we just go nuts on funny numbers, you know them: 219, 69, 420, 14, 88, any power of two (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 you know what i mean), 286 and stuff, "1" or "5" like thread ratings, any good computer number really

post your best screenshots of funny numbers, times when a cashier said "that'll be $2.19" and u just died because you couldnt share how significant that was right then and there, you name it!

e: sorry i forgot to mention, 58008, 666 and -9. ∏ as well

newreply.php fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

big scary monsters posted:

no 666, gas and ban

valid point

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
yosposter going to prison sounds like a good premise, lets make this thread about that instead

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
theres hardly any computer acces in sing sing so we might have to wrack our brains on this one

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

qntm posted:

what's funny about 14

"We must secure the existence of our people and a forum for Computer Jokes."

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ever heard of

the brown number??

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
58008 people wth

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

echinopsis posted:

in pharmacy we don't do powers of 2 we do multiples of 7 so you name it I know 7x2 and 7x4 off by heart

please post proof of this knowledge you could be just saying anything for all we know

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
love in the context of tennis

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
"2000" in the way it used appended to words to make them sound futuristic

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

SYSV Fanfic posted:

What post # will this thread end before?

good way to decide on an official new funny number. gaze as smythe gasses this thread and a powerful new meme is born

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
imagine if a million monkeys had a million typewriters and the first monkey that starts typing immediately types "219"

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
"time to wrap up this experiment guys eff shakespeare"

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

black man 3 posted:

This poster, Silver Alicorn, is a furry and likes to gently caress other furries in their assholes while wearing a retarded doe-eyed furry costume. He likes to gently caress furry asses but also like to be hosed in his rear end by people who think they are animal incarnates.

all i know is he posts a lot of red pandas. i dont care for the pics but sometimes the gifs are cool, for example the one where a red panda is startled and sticks its paws in the air

anyway back to numbers everyone

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
the new apple tv price is definitive proof that tim cook reads this thread and loves me (not in a gay way)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
7 400 000 is a funny number today

• Locked thread