Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Spent the last few days doing a setup with unitrends. Poor guy sounds like he's dying over the phone. We technically work a half hour from Unitrends Corporate HQ and I'd rather he be on site for this stuff but I don't want to catch hell plague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

ConfusedUs posted:

I'm not really sure what problem you're trying to solve here.

Backup is not a replacement for Sharepoint.

And managing a collection of folders in a loving dropbox of all things isn't going to work as well as you'd like to think it will. I've got a setup like this at the moment, it's horrid, obnoxious, it's hard to find poo poo. We have a new sharepoint server going online shortly.

Your problem seems to be you have a lovely sharepoint setup. It does collaboration just fine (Even to the point of managing revisions).

• Locked thread