Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm a Crashplan user so is Duplicati pretty easy to setup? Minimal maintenance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Are there any good guides anywhere on getting Duplicati setup with Backblaze? I’ve sort of got it done I think but I’m getting errors and the Duplicati help page is very technical.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Is there an easy way to get Duplicati to send me emails about my backups? Basically like Crashplan did. I saw a How To on the Duplicati site but it looks really complicated to set up.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

MeKeV posted:

Is there a way of stopping the old crashplan "Backup Status Report" email updates without reinstalling the software?

I tried to find the answer to this too and it was “in the crash plan app...” which I had already uninstalled. I just flagged it as spam and never see the emails now. Pretty weird you can only do it from the app.

• Locked thread