Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatpath
Feb 13, 2003

Can anyone recommend me a good/best cloud storage service? I'm not looking for a free option. I am strictly using this to be an online backup of my music library and nothing else. I do not want to be able to stream my library from the storage itself or anything like that. I just want a bucket to throw it into in case my physical drives ever fail/are stolen/etc. Total size is currently a bit north of 150 GB, and I'm on Linux. I don't need fancy native applications to interact with the storage (a la Amazon Cloud Drive), since this will hopefully be something I would only have to access in an emergency, so a web-based interface is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpath
Feb 13, 2003

Yea, Crashplan does seem like a good thing to look into. I forgot to mention that I would like to store hi-res album artwork, as well. Thanks for the recommendations!

• Locked thread