Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
So I was at a convention with a friend----my first one, ever. And I suppose somehow or other I caught this dude's eye. He proceeded to follow me around the ENTIRE THREE DAYS. I poo poo you not, I'd go to the artist's alley to get away from him---look up and he's a few tables away, staring at me. Escape to the dealers' room---same thing, only this time he's making more of an effort to blend in. Join in the impromptu dance party in the ballroom---he weaves his way through the crowd, drat near feeling me up, totally on accident I'm sure. At one point I went out into the lobby, thinking being more in the open might make him rethink things and leave me alone. Nope! He comes right up to me, doesn't say a word----just stares. At one point during the second day I got a headache and went to go back to the room for some ibuprofen---guy's just standing there, in the narrow hallway, grinning like the devil. He won't move, and it's clear from his expression that he knows I have to go past him to get where I'm going. Luckily, right then my friend showed up---seeing her, he took off but then later we heard (and peeked out and saw) him wandering around in the hallway just outside our room. It actually took my friend enlisting the help of two big beefy male cosplayers to get him to back off. I don't know all the details but frankly I don't care what they said or did to him; I just wish they'd done it sooner! The convention was fun and all but it would have been a lot better not to constantly have to look over my shoulder the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Yes, and in hindsight we should have gone to them. But I didn't have a name to give them to tell them who to watch for (do you have any loving idea how many 'fat Naruto cosplayers' there are at any given convention at any given time?).

• Locked thread