Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Budget Prefuse posted:

ill do whtever the gently caress i want op

reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i reported somebody in bybo once and nothing happened. dct is full of it.

Stormyish

you can't report me, I post on the secret byob

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

lmao seriously

bog pixie

Budget Prefuse posted:

i just reported you for being a Freaking idiot

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

what was it

it was when that drunk guy posted what appeared to be his bank account information

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

pig slut lisa posted:

it was when that drunk guy posted what appeared to be his bank account information

sounds like you were the one who bullied him into doing it you monster

i am he

this is revisionist history

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

sounds like you were the one who bullied him into doing it you monster

ya i had the mods blessing on that too. we teamed up to entrap him. it made me feel strong and handsome.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

this is revisionist history

heh whatever next thing we know you'll take credit for the robining you can't be trusted

Stormyish

Bo-Pepper posted:

heh whatever next thing we know you'll take credit for the robining you can't be trusted

you eat people
I mean, it's hard to be a beacon of morality when you eat people

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that i only encouraged posters to murder and eat people i am merely a cheerleader

joke_explainer

BYOB Rachel posted:

i would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that i only encouraged posters to murder and eat people i am merely a cheerleader

its good for his business in providing healthcare for psychopaths. they probably were running short this season and facing budget cuts, so he realized there was only one way to make sure there was job security.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
the report forum was the best forum, RIP :(

XyloJW
al borland reported his own post that said "new mods test gas please." stupidly thinking that the IKs can see the report forum.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

XyloJW posted:

al borland reported his own post that said "new mods test gas please." stupidly thinking that the IKs can see the report forum.

lol

bog pixie

Grass Effect

XyloJW posted:

i made this mistake once..... heh, it IS pretty funny! (the mistake, not abusing the report feature, of course)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

let me read the report forum i bet it's super exciting

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

BYOB Rachel posted:

let me read the report forum i bet it's super exciting

it was the el dorado of goofy forums drama

El Spider

pure strain goonlulz

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tell me a story about the report forum papa manlove

pig slut lisa

irl is good

BYOB Rachel posted:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

BYOB Rachel posted:

first thing I did was look through the archives for my name and found a bunch of reports in the "bitch about being in college" thread in PYF where I posted things I liked about college like "the education building has a good water fountain" and people reported me for them

i am he

genders game posted:

pure strain goonlulz

i am he

Spanish Manlove posted:

first thing I did was look through the archives for my name and found a bunch of reports in the "bitch about being in college" thread in PYF where I posted things I liked about college like "the education building has a good water fountain" and people reported me for them

lol

bwatts

make me a mod of byob and let me read the reports forum

Grass Effect

Spanish Manlove posted:

I love the sticky posts in some forums excerpting reports forum gold about useless reports

fuck. marry. t-rex

Where'd the byob futa and incest anniversary thread go, it was my favorite thread

Koishi Komeiji

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Where'd the byob futa and incest anniversary thread go, it was my favorite thread

It got moved to the cool crew chat thing.

bwatts

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

it got gassed or moved somewhere else i think

bwatts

it was my favourite thread too.

landy.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It got moved to the cool crew chat thing.

lol, you weren't kidding

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704389&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

fuck. marry. t-rex

When it wasn't in the gas chamber I feared something really good had went down and it got nuked.

I was half right.

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa

irl is good

haha

verily carefree

"we were on a break" -- byob ross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

my best Friend(s)

• Locked thread