Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prel
Jan 12, 2012

They really should have made the Berserker available to everyone straight off in this beta. I won one of the packs that unlocks it, and it's definitely the most fun/impactful feeling class at the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

Has anyone opened up the orders system yet? I know you complete x# of maps and you get a relic but I don't have followers or anything for selection yet. Am I just not there yet?

I unlocked my order right before I stopped last night. Was around 1700 prestige I think. I didn't do much with it before logging; recruited one adept and assigned her to a map I had completed. Not sure what that does. After that I was able to assign her to a mission, kinda SWTOR or WoW garrison style. The reward for that appeared to be followers (the currency). I'll look into it a little more today.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

RottenK posted:

i thought this was supposed to be a no trinity mmo, like gw2?

It seems more like "less trinity". Paladins are considered tanks but I don't think they are meant to always have everything hitting them. Lightbinders are support but they aren't a trinity style healer. It's not clear to me exactly how it is supposed to shake out in dungeons.

• Locked thread