Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
the sound is definitely weird. the loudest thing i can usually hear is the echo from my footsteps. the echo persists even in outdoor environments. combat seems okay, but i definitely made a mistake starting as a cryomancer. maybe i'm misunderstanding the nature of the abilities but they're really boring so far.

also i have to skip all the voice acting or i will die, so i have no clue what the plot of this game is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
I don't think i understand what impulse is. Is it the little icon that appears above my dash countdown thing?

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

Dawnfire posted:

Worth noting that doing the tutorials for each class unlocks that outfit for use on any class. Really great option as they have some very neat looking class armors.

Edit: Impulse is essentially a number of bonus damage attacks you get. If you look at the icon and number above the dash indicator you'll see your number of impulse attacks. You'll also notice certain attacks list that it uses impulse charges, which means it'll burn a charge automatically when used to do bonus damage based on the Impulse Damage stat in your char sheet. I believe impulse damage is affected by Spirit.

Thanks, i'll have to try to remember to take advantage of that. Where do you find the tutorials?

• Locked thread