Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
ICP, you ever considered just starting up an insig brokerage service for goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Erdricks posted:

ICP, you ever considered just starting up an insig brokerage service for goons?

loving insignias, how do they work

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

loving insignias markets, how do they work

Beats the hell out of me. OTC markets are cesspools and i refuse to spend my valuable time having to interact with other people when i could be clicking and watching my numbers go up.

Erdricks fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Apr 29, 2015

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

What's hot on trade today:

C/O is a 479 Liz

C/O 610 swgn and a GoK

Sold for 2 hod and a GoK

CO is swgn/hod/GoK

Co is a GoK

Insigs man.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

good morning everyone!

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Lux Aeterna posted:

good morning everyone!

Daily reminder to make SW need less buttons.

It's all your fault if I have to play john loving madden to do damage.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Vasudus posted:

Any character that prevents you from fapping and playing at the same time is an abomination. I demand someone take this to doomsaw ASAP.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Vasudus posted:

:gitgud:

if you want a simple character, there are simple characters

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Soothing Vapors posted:

:gitgud:

if you want a simple character, there are simple characters

for real, daily reminder to increase number of SW buttons.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Maybe advanced game Ramvel Roeroe's is not the game for you.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jubelio posted:

for real, daily reminder to increase number of SW buttons.

3 bar rotation or we riot

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Still waiting on mr Gaz to release that character that has to at least 1 point every single skill to be effective. I need that.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

But really, every character doesn't need to be simple. I can play Punisher when I want a simple rotation.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Drythe posted:

But really, every character doesn't need to be simple. I can play Punisher when I want a simple rotation.

ugh don't tell me you're one of those peasant scrubs using the one-hotbar 28s TTK build instead of Scourm's Patented F1-F6 Method

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Well got the avengers weekly influence mission this morning and I got to say it flew by. Actually got in a team that was actively killing mobs for the quest, and there were actually means spawning for it so it was awesome. That plus my daily put me 875 total influence so one more daily and I'll be ready to get my new legendary when the patch hits. And after I do a red raid I'll have enough to get my 4th 69 upgrade for my freshly minted fraglite. And to top it all off achievements drop this week! This is a good week to be a marble heron!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Friday is going to be the NEW AND IMPROVED best day of my entire life.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Drythe posted:

I can play Punisher when I want a simple rotation.

Uh Punisher is not even close to the gold standard for simple rotation

I think that would be Captain Just-Press-Your-Cooldowns-In-Order

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

nostrata posted:

Well got the avengers weekly influence mission this morning and I got to say it flew by. Actually got in a team that was actively killing mobs for the quest, and there were actually means spawning for it so it was awesome. That plus my daily put me 875 total influence so one more daily and I'll be ready to get my new legendary when the patch hits. And after I do a red raid I'll have enough to get my 4th 69 upgrade for my freshly minted fraglite. And to top it all off achievements drop this week! This is a good week to be a marble heron!

I should be down2red today because gosh I need it

All seeing reds forming when I can only play for 10 minutes and poo poo

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Uh Punisher is not even close to the gold standard for simple rotation

I think that would be Captain Just-Press-Your-Cooldowns-In-Order

I think you meant to say juggernaut. Three buttons tops, and one is your travel skill.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

juggs really is beautifully simple

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
So, Nova has been quite fun so far (level 30ish), but is it just me, or is his +Spirit on dodge/crit/brute either bugged, time-limited or something? The mixture of crit and dodge should mean I don't run out of spirit as quickly as I do, so I wonder whether this procs correctly at all.

My only comparison is BW with a Pym's Shrinking and some spirit on crit (admittedly a bit more than Nova's skill, but I'm not sure that explains the difference), and I don't really have any spirit troubles on her. So what gives?

Also, "fly around the person you hit" with Nova is strangely satisfying.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

gibby can you run the numbers for gung being 500/1500/500/1500?

there will be some tears later this week.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

I went through too much turkish nonsense to find this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lux Aeterna posted:

Gahahhahahhahahahhahahahhaha

So because the community begged for cheaper cost, they are bringing them down in power. How delicious.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Hollow Talk posted:

So, Nova has been quite fun so far (level 30ish), but is it just me, or is his +Spirit on dodge/crit/brute either bugged, time-limited or something? The mixture of crit and dodge should mean I don't run out of spirit as quickly as I do, so I wonder whether this procs correctly at all.

Isn't it just on dodge and crit? Spirit on crit doesn't proc if you brute.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Eiffel On You posted:

Gahahhahahhahahahhahahahhaha

So because the community begged for cheaper cost, they are bringing them down in power. How delicious.

Honestly, that's better for everyone. It means less of a disparity between new and old players.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Isn't it just on dodge and crit? Spirit on crit doesn't proc if you brute.

It says "dodge an attack", crit on melee or brut on melee, which should really happen quite regularly. :saddowns:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

mr gaz giveth, and mr gaz taketh away

pls tell me warlock's eye is being left alone

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

:rip:

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I'm going to fart around in this game again once Cable gets his review but holy gently caress this game just keeps adding more and more every time I look at this thread.

It's honestly a little crazy to be so out of pace with everything. Not that it's a big issue with 90% of the content but still.

Like what is the point of a separate tier of legendaries? Why not just increase the power of what's already there? I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

no there's a difference. gaz thought they had another week to push the changes because no one should be over 700 influence.

you guys were never meant to see the 600/1600 version honestly

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

I'm going to fart around in this game again once Cable gets his review but holy gently caress this game just keeps adding more and more every time I look at this thread.

It's honestly a little crazy to be so out of pace with everything. Not that it's a big issue with 90% of the content but still.

Like what is the point of a separate tier of legendaries? Why not just increase the power of what's already there? I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy

Odin sink basically.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I'm also going to make a big stink about just getting a restock fee added to returning legendaries. Maybe 20-30% so you net gain 700 odins if you have to trade one in. Not being able to trade them at all is kind of punitive horseshit so it won't fly.

Also when people who bought gungs see it changed the next week holy laffo.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

My red today had a juggs who wanted him even more simple and stacked duration so he didn't have to lariat so often.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

no there's a difference. gaz thought they had another week to push the changes because no one should be over 700 influence.

you guys were never meant to see the 600/1600 version honestly

eloi, eloi, lama sabachthani?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holy laffo is right. I might have to bind F5 to my spacebar and miss out on x for mape requests now. I want to F5 that O all day.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lux Aeterna posted:

I'm also going to make a big stink about just getting a restock fee added to returning legendaries. Maybe 20-30% so you net gain 700 odins if you have to trade one in.

No dont

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Asros, one of their new devs has saved the day:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Not gonna lie, even if he is from full sail as long as he is competent and young he will probably be more productive than a lot of people on the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I finished midtown sq 4 times to get the stupid 300 elite x-men kills and jeffries doesn't even have any items now, great

• Locked thread