Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I just hope Lebron is available at 14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

johnfw50 posted:

I guess I'll take the Cards then.

Just making sure you didn't miss this since the list hasn't been updated

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Metapod posted:

Bud Adams is dead

Thanks for making me feel better after the Texans QB situation got me so down

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Haha, who drafted Colt Lyerla for the Raiders in the second round?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Well, looks like there will be a change in the first round after all.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Guess the Saints need a TE now. :smith:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Silly Burrito posted:

Perfect year for it!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Coldforge posted:

Perfect year for it!

haha

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

It's cool, they're trading Brees to San Fran for Vernon Davis and a 5th

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Looks like I'm sittin' this 1st round out!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Looks like I'm sittin' this 1st round out!

When was the last time the Seahawks drafted in the first? 2011?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

No Butt Stuff posted:

When was the last time the Seahawks drafted in the first? 2011?

2012 actually, when they got Bruce Irvin. 2013 they traded for Percy Harvin (whoops) and in 2014 they traded down with the Vikings (who got Teddy) for an additional pick.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Thanks for making me feel better after the Texans QB situation got me so down

no problem :glomp:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So when we drafting?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Gatts posted:

So when we drafting?

Hopefully after compensatory picks are announced in a week.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Most of the major trades are out of the way, so we can start the first round soon. Will probably start it Sunday evening. Compensatory picks will be included, but they don't kick in until round 3 and there is no way we are going that fast.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Any Raider goons want to PM me on draft strats, go nuts. or email me s0nicron@yahoo.com

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What's the link to that draft website which lets you do crazy trades and end up with every pick in the seventh round?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Silly Burrito posted:

What's the link to that draft website which lets you do crazy trades and end up with every pick in the seventh round?

http://first-pick.com/

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That's it, thanks!

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

warcrimes posted:

Any Raider goons want to PM me on draft strats, go nuts. or email me s0nicron@yahoo.com

Take Cooper.

As the Jags, I feel compelled to go against nearly all of the draft advice I just detailed in the prospect thread, and will take an edge rusher third overall.

I really hope the Jags trade down, like Bradley keeps saying he wants to.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

Take Cooper.

As the Jags, I feel compelled to go against nearly all of the draft advice I just detailed in the prospect thread, and will take an edge rusher third overall.

I really hope the Jags trade down, like Bradley keeps saying he wants to.

I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY COOPER BEING MY FIRST INCLINATION IN PUBLIC.

Also, if Jags trade down, Williams might fall to fourth. I really don't need that kind of pressure.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

warcrimes posted:

I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY COOPER BEING MY FIRST INCLINATION IN PUBLIC.

Also, if Jags trade down, Williams might fall to fourth. I really don't need that kind of pressure.

are you talking about real or goon draft? cause i can confirm that leonard williams will not make it pasted pick 2 in the goon draft as long as the titans have that pick

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Metapod posted:

are you talking about real or goon draft? cause i can confirm that leonard williams will not make it pasted pick 2 in the goon draft as long as the titans have that pick

Nonsense, take Gurley. Whisenhunt would love his footwork. I'm sure the ACL ain't no thang.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Forever_Peace posted:

Nonsense, take Gurley. Whisenhunt would love his footwork. I'm sure the ACL ain't no thang.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

johnfw50 posted:

Just making sure you didn't miss this since the list hasn't been updated

I'm going to bombard you with ideas if I remember to do so.

E: you don't have PMs

E: Arizona needs cornerbacks, nose tackles, runningback (but not too soon, tbh), and linebackers (3-4 rush OLB and a 3-4 run stuffing ILB).

Regnevelc fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Mar 14, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If any Redskins football nerds wants to PM me so we can talk draft, I'm all for it.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
packer fans help me out here, I need you

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Bengals fans, I would appreciate any advice that you could give on who to pick.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

korrandark posted:

Bengals fans, I would appreciate any advice that you could give on who to pick.
MJ signed: DT
MJ signs with Vikings: OT

thanks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

swickles posted:

Most of the major trades are out of the way, so we can start the first round soon. Will probably start it Sunday evening. Compensatory picks will be included, but they don't kick in until round 3 and there is no way we are going that fast.

so when are we starting?

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I cannot imagine the Texans not taking a WR with their pick. Pass rusher and LB are certainly needs but it seems like WR is stacked this year, and it's also a need.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There are several wide outs who will make a great 1b/2 type guys.

Realistically im only seeing three who could end up superstar #1s.

I actually think amari Cooper is more of a 1a because while he's as polished as a new ferrari dude is limited on the upside.

Im still hoping miami finds a way to go up and draft him thoigh. He starts immediately and probably has good production. He's that ready.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I don't know if I've seen any player take as much criticism as Amari that boils down to "No seriously, there's no way he gets even better, right?"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Raku posted:

I don't know if I've seen any player take as much criticism as Amari that boils down to "No seriously, there's no way he gets even better, right?"

Quite a lot of players are fantastic at everything but winning the genetic lottery. I watch Cooper and I see Reggie Wayne. I watch dgb and I see josh Gordon. I watch Kevin white and I frankly don't know who im reminded of. If someone says calvin Johnson you're being lazy because Johnson has MUCH different style. From his jam break on.

I love the auburn guy I watched a lot this weekend. Coates. I cannot for my life figure how he's not neck and neck with parker for the #3 spot. I don't like strong, I don't like smith.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I love the auburn guy I watched a lot this weekend. Coates. I cannot for my life figure how he's not neck and neck with parker for the #3 spot.

Drops.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Draft thread is up!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706716

Start drafting fools!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yet Kevin white??

Anyone putting white over Cooper is just. I don't know. It's not even close right now, and frankly im sick of top 10 picks going on pure specimens.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Want to confirm. I am doing the complete Browns draft and Tremendous Taste is doing Buffalo right? He is slotted at 19 but want to be sure what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Yet Kevin white??

West Virginia threw the ball about 200 more passes than Auburn. Kevin White has had way more targets than Coates of course he is going to have drops.

• Locked thread