Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Perry the Platypus posted:

Steelers fans (RD), if you want any input on the pick, now is the time

Probably the best pick you could have made considering all the top OLB were gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Gatts posted:

Hahah you just took my pick. This was the monster I was hoping would drop to me in r2. If he can be developed a bit more he could be great. The comment is that part of why his production isn't there is because he played on Oregon but he's got the talent.

Man I was excitedly rushing home too in order to pick him.

Armstead has no idea how to play football and he's softer than baby poo poo he aint ever gonna do a drat thing

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hell yeah, draft the dude that broke the world record long jump at the scouting combine!

Draft the CB from Uconn lol

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'd say that Funchess pick is pretty spot on. Dude has Jimmy Graham upside but the most inconsistent hands. Definition of boom bust in my eyes. If he pans out he's a top three TE and if he doesn't he's fighting for a roster spot on the Bills as some high upside guy in three years. Good pick for the second round.

He's got dicks for hands and sucks

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Regnevelc posted:

He played on a broken toe and torn ligaments after the 2nd game of the season, so ya know, he far from sucks.

Maybe that reatrd should stop trying to catch passes with his feet then???

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Atticus Finch posted:

Thanks! I am trying to draft well despite my hatred for your dumb team that sucks.

You led me astray with your JFF prediction and now I can't trust you. :colbert:

Being a QB drafted by the browns means any speculation is null and void

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Shath Hole posted:

Ya'll gonna look pretty dumb when Al-Hajj Shabazz, DB, West Chester blows the gently caress up :smug:

Shabazz Island coming to a stadium near you!

Shabazz is really cool and good, actually

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Jesse James is gonna own real loving hard

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Still need a OLB real bad but no one left that I'd want to take this early so we're going mad homer style and getting the second or third best tight end this draft class

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
How the hell have none of you 4-3 team drafters not taken Mike Hull yet

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Sam Ficken is gonna get drafted and it's gonna be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
good pick with kyle emmanuel, i'm pretty certain the steelers are going to draft him

• Locked thread