Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
If the Falcons draft anything but defense or maybe ol I will not be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I like the darren Waller pick. Good guy to pair in the red zone with Julio. Though I think smelter would go ahead of him assuming his knee has recovered.

E: I think whoever picks up smelter towards the end of the draft (or as an udfa) is going to be really happy. I hope the Falcons pick him up since they should know more about him with the home advantage and whatnot.

The Big Jesus fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 7, 2015

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

seiferguy posted:

You should root for a team that manages the draft and free agency better, then :smug:

Being good at free agency is directly tied to getting more comp picks though...

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Metapod posted:

Titans Needs: pass rushers, RT, LG, WR, HB

1-2) Leonard Williams, DL - bpa
2-1) Nate Orchard, DE - titans need pass rushing depth
3-2) Rob Havenstein, OT - the need of a rt is dire
4-1) Tony Lippett, WR - a big wr who can catch jump balls is what the wr need
5-2) Lynden Trail, DE - looks like a cool project player for lebeau and horton to have

I really hope the titans or Falcons take shaq mason from GT (though he's more suited to RG). Dude routinely went up against good defenses, was our best oline (made all American last year), and should be available in the later rounds for whatever reason.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

wandler20 posted:

Looking at Atlanta and San Fran, how does Georgia Tech have TWO draftable receivers?

We pretty much only take receivers who are big and can run block, and make them run go routes and jump balls all day. So they're usually bad at route running but are big and physical which is what teams look at more during the draft.

• Locked thread