Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

korrandark posted:

I would like to claim the Cincinnati Bengals, unless one of the more prominent Bengals posters would like to participate.
You better not go pass rusher in the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'll take the Ravens.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

Do we have an actual Titans fan here
Metapod, a few posts above yours.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
No trades is fine with me, too.

Plus it reminded me that someone last year traded Eli Manning + a first rounder to the Jags so they could draft JFF. Whoever that poster was was very smug about it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

korrandark posted:

Bengals fans, I would appreciate any advice that you could give on who to pick.
MJ signed: DT
MJ signs with Vikings: OT

thanks

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

warcrimes posted:

Shelton's a great pick, Gatts
There's no way he makes it past the Browns, either :(

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Atticus, I'm really hoping you'll draft a good Offensive player (read Jaelen Strong) as it will be the only opportunity I ever have to see the Ravens do so.
We'll see.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I have a pick I like for the Ravens but I think I know what everyone else wants... hmmm...

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Good man Finch. The only guys who could reasonably fall that might be as good a fit as Strong are Peters and Gurley, both of whom have serious questions and were, you know, already taken. You done real good.

http://youtu.be/q7CX_5D6y6E
Honestly, I wanted to pick Maxx Williams since Peters got yanked.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Best of luck, NBS!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I genuinely hope they go for Lockett that early, too. He won't be there in the third where they'd have to settle for Diggs.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If a Ravens fan wants to help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Most people I was targeting have been taken.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'd say that Funchess pick is pretty spot on. Dude has Jimmy Graham upside but the most inconsistent hands. Definition of boom bust in my eyes. If he pans out he's a top three TE and if he doesn't he's fighting for a roster spot on the Bills as some high upside guy in three years. Good pick for the second round.
Thanks! I am trying to draft well despite my hatred for your dumb team that sucks.

Roasted Donut posted:

He's got dicks for hands and sucks
You led me astray with your JFF prediction and now I can't trust you. :colbert:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
FYI it's No Butt Stuff's turn so a Chiefs fan should make the pick.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Bengals will probably get Heuerman so it's a realistic choice. But man, all these TEs are bad at blocking.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You need to chill out Finch cause there's really no chance the Ravens are living up to this.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Rasczak posted:

Fine, give him the worst long snapper then.

....who is the worst long snapper?
I've never done it so me.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

quote:

STRENGTHS Taught by father to long ­snap when he was younger to give him best chance to make the football team. Extremely accurate and consistent as snapper for punts over last four years and field goals over last three. Snaps have been clocked at 41 mph, which is considered outstanding. Snaps with power and doesn't show a prominent hitch in his delivery.

WEAKNESSES Not as much of a factor in coverage as teams would like. Must improve breaking down in space and challenging the punt returner consistently. Facing a five-year Naval commitment that could delay his opportunity in the NFL unless given special dispensation.

DRAFT PROJECTION Round 7 or priority free agent

SOURCES TELL US "He will play in our league until he wants to quit. Guys like this have way more value to teams than people realize." -- NFC special teams coach

NFL COMPARISON Don Muhlbach

BOTTOM LINE While smaller than many NFL long snappers and a very average athlete to go with it, Cardona has been able to add muscle to his frame over the last 16 months and his elite accuracy over four years at Navy has NFL teams interested. Cardona snaps with above-average power and proficiency and has a legitimate shot to become the fourth long snapper drafted in NFL history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

korrandark posted:

Max Valles is a wild card. He is extremely athletic, but is also extremely raw. He will definitely take time to develop, but with good coaching he could be a stud.
That's actually why I was surprised at this pick. They have enough project LBs. Hell, that's basically the depth behind the three starters and Lamur may not even be the starter this year. They'll probably pick one that's more "ready".

Arabian Jesus posted:

Working late, but I'll have my pick in tonight. It will be a longsnapper because my punter needs weapons
The best LS is off the board already. :kamina:

• Locked thread