Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
I'll draft steelers, and welcome anyone else who's interested to co-chair the team. First round has to be a CB. Just has to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
Where would you guys recommend I look for pictures of the player I'm going to pick and post? I've never done it and don't want to look like an idiot... More of one.

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
Steelers fans (RD), if you want any input on the pick, now is the time

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009

Roasted Donut posted:

Probably the best pick you could have made considering all the top OLB were gone

I struggled between Peters, Jalen Collins and the two top dt's, Goldman and Phillips. I didn't feel very good about another height-weight-speed corner from LSU, and didn't think those guys would end up holding down the nose, most people seem to be projecting them as 5 techniques.

I was definitely unpleasantly surprised by the talent drop-off/ lack of prospects at a position of need. I hope the real draft doesn't work out like this and we get Peters in the 2nd :getin:

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
Is it just me or does Booker Reese look a hell of a lot like Rashard Mendenhall?

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hell yeah, draft the dude that broke the world record long jump at the scouting combine!

If he can jump 12 feet forward, i'm guessing that roughly translates to 6 feet of vertical. And since the ball is thrown in the air...

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009

SA2K posted:

Never draft anyone from UConn ever

Upon further review, not that great

I'm perhaps too sensitive to the Steelers cb problem

Perry the Platypus fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 27, 2015

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
Won't be able to pick today, if anyone wants to take over drafting for the Steelers, be my guest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009
Feeling pretty good about picking all dbs in the first three rounds now that Ike's retired

• Locked thread