Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

e: read the thread. axiel I'm around if you get a toughie (lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Swickles, Axiel, I am our backup eagles fan guy for this.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Shath Hole posted:

Not to mention they spent 7 of 9 picks last year on defense and 6 of 8 the previous year on defense. 13 defensive players drafted in the previous two years out of 17.

Lmao

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Axiel told me he didn't have time to think about it today so I went ahead and made the pick

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pick is in. I think taking multiple prospects for our OG slot is the right move for us here. We wouldn't in theory know if Matias would work out or if Mathis is even back at this point. This way we'd have a pretty good shot at one starter.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ugh, i control f'd the OP, sorry all, fixing...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok, truly fixed now.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gatts, what do you think about the Eagles? OG, WR, S are the only main needs, right? Probably want a corner after this in case Thurmond doesn't work out?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think Gunter would be a fine prospect for either S or CB for us. He has the size, at least.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh poo poo, I thought I could stop picking for us. Sorry Axeil/thread :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lol that we picked Agholor in the 2nd here and end up drafting him in the first. I guess Rowe is a better fit than Shaq, really, but drat. I think that speaks to Kelly's drafting strategy: scout some guys you like and grab them regardless of the perception of them.

• Locked thread